We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rodriguez admits to using steroids And that's where it stands so he can join Bonds, McGwire, Palmero and the rest of the performance enhancing ballplayers that will forever be tainted.

yeah in 02 and 03 and didnt even use them properly.  he deffinately did wrong, but it wasnt over the coarse of years and we know he has been clean since then, and clean while shattering records.  There has been cheating in every era of baseball, but AROD is certainly no barry bonds or Mark McGwire cheater to their level. Also, AROD didnt have to admit to anything, but he maned up and did. so did mcgwire and cried like a baby only AFTER he beat Roger Marris record, which as far as I'm concerned still stands. and Barry, well he's a whole other level of epic fail

Id still like to shake the persons hand who carved the * into bonds homerun ball thats now in the HOF.  Thats just awesome! Bonds is a dud

Arod is cool IP...but I heard he signed AR on a SI cover because he signed for the same guy the day prior...but I got him twice IP and he was cool with me...
This DODGERS piece is really Nice Chris...I like your collectors taste bro...supper killer

I've been working on this small project for a bit and it's just about finished. The people who were living when the set was issued that I still need are #20 Joe Torre and #50 Paul O'Neill.  I've been thinking of having the non-player cards autographed by people who weren't in the set. Brian Cashman, Buck Showalter, and Bob Watson are three that come to mind. Any thoughts or suggestions.  

Thanks.

Chris

1-9

10-18

19-27

28-36

37-45

46-54

55-63

64-72

73-81

82-90

Just killer bro...wow !!!!...I espcially love the murcer and Rizzuto...

Thank you Chris. I forget to say Murcer when I was naming Yankees (how could I have done that????). Not only was he absolutely awesome but he had a sweet sig too! And talking about Bleeding Yankee Blood ... The Scooter!

Some goodies I've added in the past month or two...

Bernie Williams 98 World Series ball

Whitey Ford HOF Postcard

Burleigh Grimes HOF Postcard. I love how it mentions he was a spitballer on the plaque. LOL

these are just pure hotness... !!!!!

So sick!!

1924 NY Yankees payroll check signed by Yankees owner Jacob Ruppert and HOFer Ed Barrow. Endorsed by NY Yankees outfielder, Lawton "Whitey" Witt. Witt was a member of the 1923 Yankees team, the first time the Yankees won the World Series.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service