We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet Mike !!

Here's a Tony Curtis I obtained recently. 

Nice, authentic Tony Curtis SP. Congratulations on your purchase!

I went through 10th planet events to buy the Curtis autograph - they are integrated with specific signing events across the UK, much in the same mould as Autographica. 

I've pre-ordered from Autographica and wanted a Tony Curtis autograph for some while. I am certainly wary of going through some dealers now. Had some bad experiences. 

I am more selective whom I buy from now.

just received today

Is that ( hopefully) our next president? ;-)

be careful what u wish for.  If you had him as a Governor you would understand.

I'll take that chance. :-)

I won't :-) 

just the opposite -    and Romney wouldn't know a veteran if it bit him in the A## as he was too busy with bain capital putting people out of work, shipping jobs overseas (as that what's bain does) while putting his money off shore.

I didnt fight and become disabled so that we would lose freedoms for fake promises of security. - u are joking, right!  If you are disabled you best hope Obama wins otherwise you will find out the hard way as the republican party dismantles lots of programs for disabled, medicare and otherwise. \

Incidently, we have really strayed from topics as Politics like Religion is fighting words;

LOL. Typical bumper sticker nonsense.

to some, but I was on Kennedy's campaign as a campaign captain when romney thought he could beat Teddy.  Then just like now he self destructs or did you nor notice when he introduced Ryan as the "next president" of the US.

Maybe u should go and read the details of the budget that Ryan fostered and produced while getting away from the sound bites. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service