We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235507

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TTM Doerr original 1950 card...received a few weeks ago

A couple of multi signed pieces from 2011 as well

another 33 goudey...my Bill Dickey...another 2011 pick up

This reminds me I need to get a Dickey HOF Plak. :-)

Love the signed cards, CEE GEE!

Thanks T

As you may have gathered from previous posts, I collect Mariano Rivera items. I especially like his early signature style. I recently got both of these photos, which were signed in 1996.  If you know what you are looking for, you can get really good deals on authentic items that do not have Steiner, PSA or JSA.

Saw that second pic for sale....unless it looked like this one...not really sure but I know its in a good home now

Yeah, I got the second pic last week off ebay from an estate auction seller. It came with a COA from a Westchester card shop signing in 1996. I know Mo did a lot of local signings in the fall of 96 and I know the sig is as good as gold, so I was thrilled to win it for $42. :-)  Gotta love it.

42 bucks...for 42s auto....sweeet

hey zipper, the early Rivera's are really desirable. I only have his newer signature.  trying to find an old one at a reasonable price.  

I search daily and am happy to shoot you a link when I see something. Are you looking more for photo or a ball? The guy that sold me the first pic had three total. From a signing on December 13, 1996. If you are interested, I can shoot you his email.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service