We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The fact that you worked for good old Teddy says it all. I'm done here.

U should stick to your day job as your political prowess is in keeping with your knowledge of political platforms.

Ditto Zipper!

Hi Zipper,

this is just my opinion, and probably not the place for this, but i believe that Obama is ultimately trying to impose gun control like weve never seen. If you do a google check, the weirdest governmental agencies right now, for instance, the weather service, is buying up huge amounts of ammo. And it doesnt appear its for a practical nature. Then we have all these shootings coming one after another. I just personally think that if obama is re elected that we will see huge violations to our 2nd ammendment. It really is disturbing. But maybe thats just the sportsman and conspiracy theorist in me, lol. But the ammo thing going to very weird gov agencies is crazy. 

Thats cool! No one ever comes here. and if they do you arent even gettng close unless your a rich donor or a worker.

AHHH! I actually pulled out my Mitt autograph that I got signed during the Daytona 500 ( driver's meeting)  and pic of him signing for me. 

So glad that He is running.  Ryan is a brave choice. One that's needed to reverse the social "nanny-state" we are stuck in.

Four years ago, Barack stood on a stage at the Democratic National Convention in Denver. He accepted our party's nomination, and then told our country what he intended to do as President.

Let's think for a second about what's happened since then.

Our businesses have added 4.5 million jobs in the last 29 months. The typical middle-class family has saved $3,600 in tax cuts over his first term. We passed historic health care reform. The war in Iraq has ended. It's now easier for women to fight for equal pay for equal work. And gay and lesbian service members can no longer be denied a place in our nation's military because of who they are or who they love.

Incidently, if there are any real combat marines in this discussion - do step forward because I can flatly state that when bullets are zipping by I could have given a rats A@@ as to what their preference was.

ah david, since I'm a legion member and a number of other sites that statement is far from accurate.  We current and former service members have always complained about the current commander = in = chief as many who have never served nor have they experienced combat.  However, to claim the "majority" do not support the current President of the United States requires alot more than simply your claim of majority.

Incidently, as an active member in a number of military commands/blgs (well sometimes) I can w.o question state, I too am bewildered by some of the DoD positions but frankly it hasn't really changed since the "civil war".  We will always do our duty for god and country regardless of who sends us into harm's way!\\

and the general public like opinionators, nascar racers, bankers, mcdonalds workers and so on will go on about what they do wondering (perhaps) about what military personnel are doing in far off lands protecting their rights to Bitch & Complain about what is wrong.

Hey, hey the majority of veterans may not support Barack Obama, I've no idea, but I think the majority of active service members are equally disappointed by both parties. Everyone on the national stage sold their soul long ago to get this far.

I was cursing Bush when I was out in the desert for two years.  But I never thought round 2 of Jimmy Carter was an effective solution to perhaps the most destructive president I'll see in my lifetime.

Share it... I'd love to see it. Wish I had one.

thought I would add these courtesy of steiner;  Two walk off HRs in the DS and CS series in 2004 by Big Papi (pictured is the '04 DS) and a Game Model Bat of Dustin Pedroia...  Now gonna have to track him down to put his john hancock on it!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service