We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Zipper that would be great.  I am more partial to signed baseballs, like a Budig in Mariano's case.  I will send you a friend request. thanks!

2 of my favorite team signed balls...I am thinking a 2003 and a 2005...not really sure...I got a few team signed items but these 2 stick out as my favorite when it comes down to the later Yankees team balls I have

Amazing stuff CG.  Love the multi signed baseballs. 

Thanks Michael...like I said I just like the flair of the way these autos flow onto these pieces....pieces also include Matsui...Posada...Pettitte...and the rest of the boys from those seasons...I especially love the Aaron Boone auto on there...I was at that walk off game in game 7 against the Red Sox...that was some game...Clemens/Martinez rubber match...it was truly electrifying !!!!!! 

Beautiful signed baseballs, CEE GEE. Where do you get them if you don't mind me asking? 

EBAY...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ?...THERES GOOD STUFF OUT THERE

CEE these balls are incredible.  very clean.  I have a few older team balls, but they definitely show their age! here are my 67 Red Sox ball, its on a Giles NL ball, signed at game 5.  It has conigliaro, who missed the second half of the season because he got beaned. tough signature.  the other one is my '61 yankees ball, and even though it is not pristine, it does have a real mantle and maris, and I believe it has 33 signatures.  One of my favorites!

Damn those pieces are killer Terrier...wow bro...love the vintage pieces

this is the only presidential signed ball that I own.  its on a Bobby Brown ball, and was signed when he was governer of Texas.

sorry about the large photos, I am still learning how to do this!

I am jealous. I'd love to have W on a ball. 

Here is a first day cover signed by Bart Giamatti.  Fairly tough to find.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service