We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This is just a general question really, who do you think right now will make a good investment for 50 years?

Now let me rephrase, I don't mean The Beatles or Elvis. I mean more modern artists. Will Radiohead be a band that will be worth what The Stones are worth right NOW in 50 years? Who would be a good modern band to invest in now?

Who will stand the test of time?

Views: 3023

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trump and Obama are in a Band?

Lol, only read the title. "who now (modern) will be a good investment"

For female musicians go with diane birch

Another thing I look for when collecting is the overall quality of signature(s) - which is a main reason why I focus on older artists who sign with fuller/compete signatures than the modern celebrities who produce scribbles. I just don't see much benefit in collecting scribbles, which drastically hurt resale value (with a few exceptions) and brings authenticity concerns.

Which really is a problem with modern artists. They don't have the same flourish. Most sign first name too.
Kayne west has the worst sig.

An even more troubling issue - I know of a lot of schools who are now removing cursive writing from their curriculums. No cursive = scribble.

Right Paul - who in their right mind would want this piece/think its a good investment?

Pathetic.

Is that 2-Pack?

Kanye west.

Yes I know, but his signature looks like a 2 and matbe a K at the end.

Sarcasm just dies here. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service