Joseph Tatrai's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I just used the address that is on fanmail.biz.  I know that there seems to be no ac…"

Joseph Tatrai replied 19 hours ago to Jane Pauley of CBS Sunday Morning program.

5 19 hours ago
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"Would never have happened for me without your help.  Thanks. "

Joseph Tatrai replied Jan 21 to RUBY and THE ROMANTICS

2 Jan 21
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"Sunday mornings for an hour and a half are so so entertaining and fun to watch with…"

Joseph Tatrai replied May 11, 2019 to Jane Pauley of CBS Sunday Morning program.

5 19 hours ago
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"I sent it to the address to her listing on this site.  Actually it seems that she li…"

Joseph Tatrai replied Mar 2, 2019 to JACLYN SMITH - "THE NIGHT THEY SAVED CHRISTMAS"

3 Mar 2, 2019
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"I sent a request with a photo to him back in 2017 and he not only also signed the ph…"

Joseph Tatrai replied Jan 12, 2019 to Mr Joe Walsh

10 Dec 24, 2019
Reply by Joe W.

"Are you able to attach yours to this listing for us to see them. "

Joseph Tatrai replied Jan 4, 2019 to MELISSA JOAN HART from 90'S TV sitcom "Sabrina The Teen-Age Witch"

4 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"Thanks."

Joseph Tatrai replied Dec 27, 2018 to MELISSA JOAN HART from 90'S TV sitcom "Sabrina The Teen-Age Witch"

4 Jan 4, 2019
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"Just today I flipped the album over and found this. "

Joseph Tatrai replied Nov 29, 2018 to CARL MARSH OF HAPPYHEAD ...Album just came in my mail today after years trying to locate an address to send it to.

3 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"Now is one of my favorites autographs. "

Joseph Tatrai replied Nov 28, 2018 to CARL MARSH OF HAPPYHEAD ...Album just came in my mail today after years trying to locate an address to send it to.

3 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"The address that I have in my sources, with no reports of success or failure, is: Pa…"

Joseph Tatrai replied May 13, 2018 to patricia arquette address

1 May 13, 2018
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service