We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,580)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Karen, Welcome to Autograph Live! Let's use this discussion and I'll delete your…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Apr 27, 2019 to Is this an authentic President George H W Bush signature or autopen?

2 Apr 27, 2019
Reply by Dusan Milanovic

"The autographs look spot-on to me. If those aren't real, we're in BIG trouble, so I…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 21, 2019 to 5 Presidents Autographs. Authentic????

1 Feb 21, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Andreas, Thank you! I placed your PDF as an image."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 21, 2012 to John F. Kennedy - overview new secretary signatures

2 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Paulrichards

"Andreas, Thanks for the new images. I uploaded them as display images. Very excited…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Aug 16, 2011 to John F. Kennedy: Early Unpublished Secretarial Images by Mary Davis Needed

15 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Matthew D

"Melody, Greg's right, this is a facsimile signature. It exactly matches the one Greg…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 3, 2011 to Bill Clinton Birthday Letter

3 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

"The other really short-term presidents were James A. Garfield, who was assassinated…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 28, 2010 to Which is the most scarce presidential signature?

9 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ryan Maxwell

"It was Millard Fillmore, but I don't believe he signed them in office."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 28, 2010 to First president to sign of photo of himself

3 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Andreas Wiemer

"The answers to your questions are no, no, no. You can collect every president, but b…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 26, 2010 to Which is the most scarce presidential signature?

9 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ryan Maxwell

"As president? William Henry Harrison. About $100,000-$200,000."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Feb 26, 2010 to Which is the most scarce presidential signature?

9 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ryan Maxwell

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service