All Discussions Tagged 'DNA' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roger Daltrey Autographed Ticket by PSA. Did They Get it Right?

Hello, I have a ticket encapsuled and graded by PSA DNA.  Did they get it right cause I have a couple graphs by Roger and they differ somew…

Started by nicholas pansini

5 Apr 18
Reply by nicholas pansini

PSA/DNA Quality

Hello, I'd like to know opinions on PSA DNA and can they be trusted?  I have many musical autographs authenticated by them cause I heard th…

Started by nicholas pansini

12 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by nicholas pansini

PSA/DNA, JSA and a Yardbirds Signed Promo Card - Who Got It Right?

I purchased this Jimmy Page and Jeff Beck signed Yardbirds promo card and sent it to PSA and received a letter stating that “in our opinion…

Started by BallroomDays67

21 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by John kayne

PSA Trade Show Question - Help!

Hi all - Thank you in advance for any insight you can share. I'm hoping to get to a trade show this year that PSA/DNA will be at. I have a…

Started by dcorrado

1 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by David S

Does JSA reject any auto that has been previously Authenticated by OA, GAI, Score Board

I have read a few accounts of people buying items that have been authenticated by another lesser company like Gridiron Authentics, Online A…

Started by VtheP

24 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Ryan

PSA GRADING: Results - QUESTIONABLE AUTHENTICITY

Does questionable authenticity mean that they (PSA) aren't comfortable giving their opinion on the autograph or does it mean they are rulin…

Started by Bradford

9 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Bradford

Stan lee signed and inscribed spider verse #2 variant!

Stan lee signed and inscribed spider verse #2 variant!

Started by RON Z

3 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by RON Z

Is this PSA/DNA pre-certification a LEGIT service? Never seen it

This label was attached to an item Sold on eBay and i'm trying to see if this Pre-certification is a legitimate service offered when an LOA…

Started by Bradford

17 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by John H

Beatles "Signed" Sgt. Pepper On eBay - Stamped Signatures and a Fake PSA/DNA LOA

Here is a "signed" copy of Sgt. Pepper from eBay containing stamped signatures that date from prior to the album's 1967 release. The John s…

Started by BallroomDays67

15 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by hitmanten

Has anyone ever beat Gridiron Authentics or any other seller on eBay?

I recently purchased an autograph off Ebay from Gridiron Authentics before I knew about all the discussions about their questionable signin…

Started by VtheP

0 Mar 16, 2014

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service