We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Tom B's Discussions (394)

Discussions Replied To (352) Replies Latest Activity

"Today’s update from customer service; Thanks for your e-mail and sorry to hear of th…"

Tom B replied May 25, 2023 to Galen and Paul featuring Paul Simonon from The Clash / Gorillaz

51 Feb 16
Reply by Andy W

"I’ve reached out to Ceremony of Roses for a refund on my LP/print order. Let’s see w…"

Tom B replied May 23, 2023 to Galen and Paul featuring Paul Simonon from The Clash / Gorillaz

51 Feb 16
Reply by Andy W

"Thanks Jason. I’m all for it. This crap has to stop."

Tom B replied May 22, 2023 to Galen and Paul featuring Paul Simonon from The Clash / Gorillaz

51 Feb 16
Reply by Andy W

"“The Dylan scandal was months ago, none of these idiots will remember that far back…”"

Tom B replied May 22, 2023 to Galen and Paul featuring Paul Simonon from The Clash / Gorillaz

51 Feb 16
Reply by Andy W

"I’m so crushed. Album sucks, too…"

51 Feb 16
Reply by Andy W

"My vinyl copy arrived today (but not the CD, which I also ordered.) Paul’s signature…"

51 Feb 16
Reply by Andy W

"Book Soup, where I ordered mine, also now has more in stock... https://www.booksoup…"

Tom B replied May 20, 2023 to Geezer Butler signed book in USA

29 Apr 25
Reply by Joel S

"Ordered a copy of the Good Earth after seeing your copy was signed by the full band.…"

Tom B replied May 19, 2023 to The Feelies - 2 different signed exclusive colored vinyl

7 May 19, 2023
Reply by Tom B

"Just looked at the eBay listing. I hate it when the flippers get the nicer signature…"

Tom B replied May 19, 2023 to The Feelies - 2 different signed exclusive colored vinyl

7 May 19, 2023
Reply by Tom B

"My first album arrived, too. Very happy. Vinyl sounds great!"

7 May 19, 2023
Reply by Tom B

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service