DPsCactus12's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"still there! I'd say hurry $7.99 shipping and then tax"

DPsCactus12 replied Jan 5, 2024 to Green Day Signed CDs on their website!

68 Jan 20, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Of course. I've been holding off on an order at b&n for days and finally made it…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jan 3, 2024 to Rod Stewart signed CD

12 Mar 7, 2024
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"Same here. I debated for a little bit. I do already have a photo from some years bac…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jan 2, 2024 to ICE T signed vinyl TSL

66 Jan 12, 2024
Reply by lucas

"Gets: Weird Al, LL Cool J, Devo, Ian McShane (photo), Arnie, Keanu (dogstar), Billy…"

DPsCactus12 replied Dec 11, 2023 to YEAR IN REVIEW 2023: WHAT WERE YOUR TOP GETS? MISSES?

57 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Findbooks

"my bank approved the charge back in less than 24 hours. I guess no fight from UMG or…"

DPsCactus12 replied Dec 8, 2023 to LIL WAYNE & 2 CHAINZ WELCOME 2 COLLEGROVE (SIGNED CD) U.S. link

96 Mar 12, 2024
Reply by DPsCactus12

"He reloaded his site around BF, not sure if anything was a sleeve though. Probably s…"

DPsCactus12 replied Dec 7, 2023 to Random signed music II

2367 on Thursday
Reply by damageinc777

"Can't find the image, but just know it's like a 5x5 white card in the book. That's a…"

DPsCactus12 replied Dec 7, 2023 to SIGNED LL COOL J @ BARNES AND NOBLE

7 Dec 8, 2023
Reply by jayceman

"if I really do end up with more than one, I will gladly help out someone here who wa…"

DPsCactus12 replied Dec 6, 2023 to Green Day Saviors [Indie Exclusive Limited Edition Autographed CD]

227 Feb 14, 2024
Reply by Steve

"They are £30.00 to ship, booka bookshop is £25.00. waterstones had it and that might…"

DPsCactus12 replied Dec 6, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Found out Paul Mullin from Wrexham did a book/signing recently. looks like UK only s…"

DPsCactus12 replied Dec 6, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service