We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Garry King's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Brandon "However, the question was, what are you using as examples. Now we know, you…"

Garry King replied Aug 9, 2012 to Questions On Music items from UK dealer

856 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Gary Harvey

"That is a lot better! Forums need to be places where things can be discussed in a fa…"

Garry King replied Aug 9, 2012 to Questions On Music items from UK dealer

856 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Gary Harvey

"I have to agree with Mike Kasmar, as when you are looking for the best investment po…"

Garry King replied Apr 27, 2012 to Autograph investment.

8 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Scott W. Arnold

"Both signatures are simple fakes, neither of them top notch either. But that aside,…"

Garry King replied May 16, 2011 to Ringo Starr & George Harrison autographs - Opinions please

30 May 21, 2011
Reply by Tony Lando

"Re Art of Music, i recently had to authenticate  a couple of items sold by that comp…"

Garry King replied May 2, 2011 to Real or fake guitar signed by Rolling Stones??

18 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Peter Grattan

"I put this down entirely to the lazy way in which ebay.co.uk police the site, becaus…"

Garry King replied Apr 22, 2011 to Real Or Fake: Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" Signed by All 4?

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"The Floyd signed album is rubbish, as are the other items the seller has sold on eBa…"

Garry King replied Apr 21, 2011 to Real Or Fake: Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" Signed by All 4?

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"This has been a fascinating discussion, thanks everyone for the input. I think t fai…"

Garry King replied Mar 21, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"Kevin, just cjanced upon this thread, very interesting! I believe eBay also have an…"

Garry King replied Mar 21, 2011 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"That first album is a classic....silver pen! But the sad thing is that people will s…"

Garry King replied Mar 21, 2011 to Masterpieces from Autographs America, Autograph Central and Pop Culture Signatures

31 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service