Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is one from the signing posted in the RACC group "

Adam Halloran replied Sep 10, 2019 to Macca?

9 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Daniel Alayof

"I am glad I could be a little bit of help here on this one guys. This is why it is g…"

Adam Halloran replied Sep 9, 2019 to Paul McCartney Tug of War Signed - Authenticity Check per the BUY & SELL Rules

29 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Yep, not looking to good here imo. "

Adam Halloran replied Sep 9, 2019 to Paul McCartney Tug of War Signed - Authenticity Check per the BUY & SELL Rules

29 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"It reminds me of this one here, but this was signed in 1965 "

Adam Halloran replied Sep 9, 2019 to Paul McCartney Tug of War Signed - Authenticity Check per the BUY & SELL Rules

29 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Great item! Also Happy Birthday!! "

Adam Halloran replied Sep 8, 2019 to My New Ringo Starr Autograph

15 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Jim Cushman

"That is a beautiful signature Eric! Congratulations! I am jealous! :) "

Adam Halloran replied Aug 30, 2019 to UPDATED. "AP/TF" Forgery. New David Bowie for Eric Signed 12" Single "Jump They Say" 1993 from the "Black Tie/White Noise" LP

18 Sep 22, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I will add, I still have faith and respect in Caiazzo, Perry Cox, Tracks, and Roger…"

Adam Halloran replied Aug 19, 2019 to Paul & Ringo Signed CD's

525 Mar 18
Reply by Beatleworld

"While I think to error is human, however what I do also believe in, that at its best…"

Adam Halloran replied Aug 18, 2019 to Paul & Ringo Signed CD's

525 Mar 18
Reply by Beatleworld

"Thank you for joining Perry. I think the authenticating "business" can be damn if yo…"

Adam Halloran replied Aug 17, 2019 to Paul & Ringo Signed CD's

525 Mar 18
Reply by Beatleworld

"No comment here from me on this discussion, other than questioning whether Perry is…"

Adam Halloran replied Aug 14, 2019 to Paul & Ringo Signed CD's

525 Mar 18
Reply by Beatleworld

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service