Patrick OQuin's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! I just picked up some nice Christmas gifts including  McCurdey, Dale Jr.,…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 28, 2022 to Barnes & Noble Black Friday Signed Editions

96 Dec 5, 2022
Reply by Shawn Gundersen

"Thank you! I had been looking for this one for a Christmas gift. "

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 22, 2022 to Wet Leg

2 Jan 2, 2023
Reply by Justin B.

"Sincere thanks to everyone in this group!"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 20, 2022 to Bob Dylan via Simon & Schuster anyone brave enough ?

1017 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Servi

"I contacted the seller. It looks like he ended the sale for now. At least I hope no…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 20, 2022 to Bob Dylan via Simon & Schuster anyone brave enough ?

1017 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Servi

"Thank you for posting! I’m awaiting shipment but haven’t cancelled mine yet. I want…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 18, 2022 to Bob Dylan via Simon & Schuster anyone brave enough ?

1017 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Servi

"Have the Coles copies been sent out yet? Is it too late to cancel?"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 18, 2022 to Bob Dylan via Simon & Schuster anyone brave enough ?

1017 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Servi

"Sold out at Premiere now. I have a bad feeling about all of these, but at least ever…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 15, 2022 to Dylan - Philosophy of Modern Song - UK - £500

247 Nov 23, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"I could be mistaken, but I believe the Coles edition also had language along the lin…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 15, 2022 to Dylan - Philosophy of Modern Song - UK - £500

247 Nov 23, 2022
Reply by Jason H

"Very cool find.  Thank you for posting.  I picked up signed poster and a signed CD."

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 10, 2022 to Iggy Pop - Every Loser (Signed CD and Poster)

302 Oct 4, 2023
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"It was stated on their eBay auction page. There was also a mention on the Pearl Jam…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 4, 2022 to Pearl Jam Signed Poster Authentic?

3 Nov 4, 2022
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service