We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Bob, Dylan

Views: 23318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you! Ordered one and paid with PayPal Incase of autopen! Worth a go 

Same.. I feel its the same autopen copies but we can harass coles before it ships and use PayPal for insurance 

Yes - to be fair Coles have had decent service previously so they should refund if they’re autopen. Either way we can ask for a no reason refund if we pay for return shipping within 14 days -  worth a gamble of £10!

Same here only hope it turns out to be legitimate.

Hmmmm reading the attached futuristic letter that's dated 15th November 2022.... does anybody think this is real or 99 autopenned  copies they have bought from Indigo? 

Maybe Bob was told about the autopen Disaster and has actually Signed 99 Copies? 

It's a reputable UK bookshop. But obviously I have no idea if these are going to be OK or not.

No idea but buy now and figure it out later

I can't after buying Buddy's Guitar earlier today!

Any other day after that purchase, id be right there with you.. but tomorrow's my birthday and I can leverage that as an excuse with the wife lol

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! Yes The Buddy guitar is an early 50th for me in January! 

I've bought quite a lot from Coles over the years

Happy early birthday to you.. 50 thats awesome. Big milestone. I canceled so many preorders to have funds available for the previous Dylan technically most of those funds are still set aside so I figured why not. My wife is on board now and its all good

Oh wow! I have seen a couple of these and been very tempted - was it RR?

They have been very reasonably priced, I feel, but guitars are the worst medium for authenticating, I can't help thinking. Does it play well?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service