We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tom Schwartz's Discussions (269)

Discussions Replied To (253) Replies Latest Activity

"At first glance I thought it might be a deformed Dwight Smith, but now I see the Dar…"

Tom Schwartz replied Jan 20, 2014 to Trying to figure out who's signature this is. Any help would be appreciated

7 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Tom Schwartz

"Yeah that's too bad about the cards too. Believe me, I know all too well how worthle…"

Tom Schwartz replied Jan 20, 2014 to Some horrible looking Braves autographs, need some help perhaps on who they may be

3 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Tom Schwartz

"If you don't want your seller rating to go down, then don't sell things that you kno…"

Tom Schwartz replied Jan 20, 2014 to Ebay Seller Sbange4477 Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Autographed Photo Forgery

17 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Carl Ryan

"Gee, I think these are just too far gone to be worth anything to anybody, no matter…"

Tom Schwartz replied Jan 20, 2014 to Some horrible looking Braves autographs, need some help perhaps on who they may be

3 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Tom Schwartz

"I agree with this."

Tom Schwartz replied Jan 20, 2014 to Mariano Rivera Autographs

55 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Jason D

"His listings look like a bunch of garbage to me. Rich hit on all the main points as…"

Tom Schwartz replied Jan 20, 2014 to Paul Walker and Vin Diesel. Its on Ebay right now and I want some advice if to buy it or not!!!

5 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

"I'm not even familiar with most of those signatures, but those listings just REEK of…"

Tom Schwartz replied Jan 19, 2014 to DJOKOVIC, SHARPAOVA & MORE SHOCKERS FROM E-BAYMANIA91

2 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Al

"Top: Replica the seller made. Bottom: "Estate find" seller is listing. "

Tom Schwartz replied Jan 19, 2014 to What do the experts think about this baseball?

6 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Tom Schwartz

"http://www.ebay.com/itm/Babe-Ruth-Joe-Dimaggio-Autographed-Baseball-Selling-As-Repo-…"

Tom Schwartz replied Jan 19, 2014 to What do the experts think about this baseball?

6 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Tom Schwartz

"This guy's current and completed listings are depressing. People will literally thro…"

Tom Schwartz replied Jan 18, 2014 to My New Favorite Aaron Rodgers Forgery on Ebay

2 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Tom Schwartz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service