We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Patricia Linnabary's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Here for the heck of it are a few more shots."

Patricia Linnabary replied Oct 7, 2010 to New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

87 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"The experts that signed the original Forensic Documents? Or do I have to find one in…"

Patricia Linnabary replied Oct 7, 2010 to New Blogger Bought from American Royal Arts and Needs a Little Help!

87 Oct 16, 2010

"Well I sure am glad I found you guys, it is unsettling to have what to think is some…"

87 Oct 16, 2010

"With this news and learning of all this from a company that advertised both by artis…"

87 Oct 16, 2010

"I purchased these pieces like over a year or 2, the last one was the last purchase,…"

87 Oct 16, 2010

"Here is just 1 or 2 of the ARA purchased artwork I am trying to sell, and learning a…"

87 Oct 16, 2010

"I am offering just now up on Ebay, and a buyer emailed me with this info. Asking if…"

87 Oct 16, 2010

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service