We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Thom Joseph's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sure it will be a great read. She's had a very interesting life. She's in the G…"

Thom Joseph replied May 26, 2021 to Not a musician but cool (imo) Elvira Signed Book (Cassandra Peterson)

10 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by Bob Peel

"These ship this week. Very excited. Seems like a great remix album. I love the vinyl…"

Thom Joseph replied May 26, 2021 to K.D. Lang signed new album art

5 Jun 7, 2021
Reply by Christina Marie

"I was able to buy a bundle through Townsend Music. It ended up being not a bad deal.…"

Thom Joseph replied May 20, 2021 to Duran Duran signed Deluxe CD now listed at amazon UK

64 Mar 20, 2022
Reply by Bjorkwind

"I’m with you. At least with social media fans stand a chance. Due to backlash many s…"

Thom Joseph replied May 14, 2021 to Sinéad O'Connor signed book

48 Jul 27, 2023
Reply by Mikhell

"I just received an email from Premiere that because the signatures are not authentic…"

Thom Joseph replied May 14, 2021 to Sinéad O'Connor signed book

48 Jul 27, 2023
Reply by Mikhell

"Thanks John. The seller has agreed to a return. I appreciate you taking the time to…"

Thom Joseph replied Apr 26, 2021 to Dolly Parton Autograph Opinion

6 Apr 26, 2021
Reply by John William

"Thanks gang. The seller has agreed to a return. I appreciate your responses. :)"

Thom Joseph replied Apr 26, 2021 to Dolly Parton Autograph Opinion

6 Apr 26, 2021
Reply by John William

"I’d definitely say it’s real, especially if it is more recent. My autographs match y…"

Thom Joseph replied Apr 25, 2021 to I have a Jane Fonda through the mail autograph that I was wondering if it could be authentic

5 Apr 25, 2021
Reply by David Barnett

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service