We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

PFCollector's Discussions (1,202)

Discussions Replied To (1158) Replies Latest Activity

"That could explain Dylans signature changing so many times lol. "

PFCollector replied Dec 1, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"That would make sense and be good for collectors... but then there's the problem of…"

PFCollector replied Dec 1, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Is it a legit auction house? I've heard a lot of charity auctions sell fake items. "

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Then there would be a whole new signature style which could cause issues, and anothe…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Unless they quit their job, or didn't want to do it because of covid, or some other…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Yeah, I'd think Dylan's team for sure, and maybe others paying attention to this wil…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Yeah that could very well make a difference. Like I said I'm no lawyer, but I know l…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I guess I didn't pay attention to that part... I would assume that couldn't be argue…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I'm unsure if there's any specifications for the collector market as far as laws go.…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I'm pretty sure they can authorize a signature for someone else to sign for them. It…"

PFCollector replied Nov 30, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service