We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

PFCollector's Discussions (1,202)

Discussions Replied To (1158) Replies Latest Activity

"Nobody wants the autopen book. I sure don't. It p***** me off when I see it on my ta…"

PFCollector replied Nov 26, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Agree 100%. I doubt he's very much in touch with what goes on in the outside world.…"

PFCollector replied Nov 26, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Yeah you're definitely more protected over there from the sound of it. Most of our g…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Yup, you got what I was trying to say. Glad someone does on occasion lol."

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Agreed, looks like autopen. I don't think he's signed any of the newer prints. I'd c…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I'm glad you called him out on FB. Not many people were last I looked. Most were def…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Have any of those stories been updated about the prints? I Googled it and mostly jus…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I could see Bob himself not knowing... he's probably well insulated from the normal…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"No worries, he had to refund all his hitman money to the S&S buyers. He'll have…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I think at least the S&S customers should get something, and definitely the prin…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service