We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Pinchak's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't trust anything from China."

Pinchak replied Jan 16, 2013 to Your Input Needed: Autographed Sports Photos From Taiwan, China, Thailand and Japan

29 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Dane

""WE THE PEOPLE" = Mostly freeloaders Why Obama won can be summed up as simply as thi…"

Pinchak replied Jan 13, 2013 to PSA/DNA Obama, What do you think?

43 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Herman Darvick

"In hindsight I can see why someone would want the autograph of the man who will even…"

Pinchak replied Jan 12, 2013 to PSA/DNA Obama, What do you think?

43 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Herman Darvick

"Why anyone would want an Obama autograph is beyond me."

Pinchak replied Jan 11, 2013 to PSA/DNA Obama, What do you think?

43 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Herman Darvick

"It makes sense... their location.  The "Main Line" of Philadelphia is just south of…"

Pinchak replied Jan 9, 2013 to Coach's Corner Auction, starring Drew Max and Christopher Morales

11 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Wow, I live about half an hour from this place.  Never been there. You really think…"

Pinchak replied Jan 9, 2013 to Coach's Corner Auction, starring Drew Max and Christopher Morales

11 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by terrier8HOF

"That's a pretty good point. It also seems (in my limited knowledge) that lengthy ins…"

Pinchak replied Jan 6, 2013 to James Dean Autographs: This Great Signed Photo Makes Me Want to Talk About Them

20 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by a pug called eva

"Great photo and signature. It seems to me that when the signer actually inscribes a…"

Pinchak replied Jan 6, 2013 to James Dean Autographs: This Great Signed Photo Makes Me Want to Talk About Them

20 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by a pug called eva

"Great thread.  Pink Floyd is probably my favorite band as well.  I have two RWs... o…"

Pinchak replied Jan 5, 2013 to Pink Floyd Autographs

26 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by kevin

"Here are the ones I currently own posters for... Grateful Dead - Phil, Bobby, Micky…"

Pinchak replied Jan 5, 2013 to Contracting an Autograph Hound

2 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Pinchak

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service