We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

JIMMY JAMES's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (407) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a newbie here Randy, but I agree with Lynn, I did my homework before buying and…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 25, 2020 to Roger Epperson

13 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by BEATLESBOY

"Hi Michelle, thanks for your kind words, and I agree NOBODY should use vulgar bad la…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 25, 2020 to JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Hi Joe, it's Jimmy (whom you also refer to as "Bitch"...please do not use bad langua…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 25, 2020 to JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Hi Paul, Roger Epperson DID NOTICE the Lennon signed on the sleeve as an Aspinall, a…"

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Here is the ebay link you asked for Michelle, it will of course say it's ended as I…"

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Ballroom means that he believes Apinall MAYBE signed for John on the sleeve, but NOT…"

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

""

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 24, 2020 to JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"THANKS BALLROOM FOR POSTING THIS, I WAS JUST GOING TO DO THE SAME TO QUIET SOME OF T…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 24, 2020 to JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"I bought the Lennon/Harrison piece. When I hold it in my hands and examine it in per…"

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

"Thanks guys, but like Roger Epperson himself told me, you've really got to be holdin…"

93 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by Danny fisher

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service