We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Pinnacle Artists's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"The Nags Head pub is not far away from Bonhams and well worth a visit, especially at…"

Pinnacle Artists replied May 18, 2023 to Jimi Hendrix experience Axis Bold as love signed by all members

132 May 26, 2023
Reply by a pug called eva

"Lewis, I wouldn’t be worried, you’re in fine hands with Bonhams. Out of the three ma…"

Pinnacle Artists replied May 18, 2023 to Jimi Hendrix experience Axis Bold as love signed by all members

132 May 26, 2023

"Lewis, You’ve got a very collectible piece here. If I were you, I’d put in an auctio…"

Pinnacle Artists replied Mar 29, 2023 to Jimi Hendrix experience Axis Bold as love signed by all members

132 May 26, 2023

"Hi Sugi, That’s good news. Smart move not making any rash decisions and holding onto…"

Pinnacle Artists replied Mar 19, 2022 to What price would this get selling private please

14 Mar 19, 2022
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Hi Tracy, Maybe it would be best for you to just hold onto this item for a while. Au…"

Pinnacle Artists replied Mar 16, 2022 to What price would this get selling private please

14 Mar 19, 2022

"This has issues, messy/rushed is just an excuse in this case. I don’t like it."

Pinnacle Artists replied Mar 16, 2022 to Rushed Jimi Hendrix autograph on a handbill - legit or not?

25 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Hi Tracy, it’s a really nice set of signatures. If you ever decide you're ready to s…"

Pinnacle Artists replied Mar 16, 2022 to What price would this get selling private please

14 Mar 19, 2022

"It’s been restored with a “coating to the side of the signatures". Which means, it h…"

Pinnacle Artists replied Jan 27, 2022 to Beatles Signed Promo Card

10 Feb 2, 2022
Reply by fab432

"Mick’s signature looks good, I am not familiar with Jack’s, Andy’s or Ron’s signatur…"

Pinnacle Artists replied Nov 27, 2018 to BLODWYN PIG - I'm thinking these signatures are real. Agree? Disagree?

6 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Joseph Tatrai

"Hi Brian,   Try to avoid guitars that are signed on the pick guards,which a lot of t…"

Pinnacle Artists replied Oct 29, 2015 to How to Buy an Authentic Signed Guitar?

17 Jan 16, 2020
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service