We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

All Discussions Tagged 'Authentic' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jennifer Lawrence Autograph?

Hello! I’m looking for a Jennifer Lawrence autograph. I’ve found a couple authentic (and expensive) ones but they’re probably worth it. Thi…

Started by Brooke

6 Mar 30, 2021
Reply by Butters24

LOOKING FOR A SELLER: AUDREY HEPBURN SIGNATURE ON ANYTHING

HI ALL!         I'm a beginner buyer, looking for an Audrey Hepburn signed memorabilia, magazine, postcards, etc. on anything I could say.

Started by DOMINIC JOSE

0 Feb 7, 2021

Tom Brady signed mini helmets Authentic?

I have two mini helmets signed by Tom Brady, Brady autograph gurus please tell me what you think... Christmas gift for my wife and would fe…

Started by TZuidema

6 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Zach Orfanos

Michael Jackson authentic autographs database

Hello everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently opened an Instagram account where I daily post authentic MJ signed memor…

Started by SignedByTheKing

2 Sep 18, 2020
Reply by SignedByTheKing

Help please!!! Daisy Ridley...Real?

Hi! I’m currently working on a side project to build up a murder on the orient express collection and I was curious if anyone with knowledg…

Started by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

5 Sep 14, 2020
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Help Please! Michelle Pfeiffer...Authentic

Hi! I’m currently working on a side project to collect the Murder on the Orient Express autographs and I was wondering if anyone with any k…

0 Sep 13, 2020

Help!...Multiple of big name signers.....red flag?

Hi guys. There is this seller who has a lot of cool stuff, maybe a little to much. For example, he’s got 70 Jennifer Lawrence’s, 8 frank oz…

2 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Scarlett Johansson autograph— Opinion on its authenticity

I have attached a link to the listing. But a photo is also provided below. It has been GA certified but that's not worth anything... Any i…

Started by Freddy Chin

6 Jul 18, 2020
Reply by Butters24

Rory Gallagher and taste authenticity

I recently received these autographs of Rory Gallagher and his band Taste. The one in yellow has Rorys signature with the two other members…

Started by Dan Mack

0 Jun 30, 2020

Is this Ted Williams authentic?

I know that Green Diamond is generally fine, but this doesn’t look like Ted’s best signature. What are your thoughts? Would you drop the va…

Started by dcorrado

4 May 28, 2020
Reply by dcorrado

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service