All Discussions Tagged 'Willie' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Willie Mays signed Ball

Aloha! Can you folks tell me if this Mays baseball looks authentic? Thanks a Lot!

Started by Ricardo D Santos

4 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Steve

TREAT out of Florence, AL. Willie Stargell signed baseball. Anybody know of the authenticating company's reputation?

I picked up this Willie Stargell ball the other day and don't know if the authenticator is legit or not.  I believe from what I know that t…

Started by Joseph Tatrai

0 Oct 26, 2019

500 Home Run Club Ball

Hey guys, can I get your opinion on the authenticity of this 500 Home Run Club Ball. Signers include Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Willie Ma…

Started by EJ Padilla

6 Aug 5, 2018
Reply by EJ Padilla

Mantle and Mays pieces legit?

Both are Jsa certified , my questions were only about the M in Mantle and the golf invitation being a legit event that took place. Any inpu…

Started by Nick Sacco

0 Apr 14, 2018

Wondering of authenticity of Johnny cash signature

I have what I am sure is probably a replica(?) Of Trigger, Willie Nelson's guitar.   It was autographed by not only the Highway men but oth…

Started by FrangoMint

2 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by FrangoMint

Willie Mays Autographed Ball

Hello Everyone, I would like to get your opinion on this Willie Mays baseball.It is signed on a Allan H Selig practice ball with the inscri…

Started by Jeffrey M Andres

4 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Jeffrey M Andres

Willie Mays Practice Ball

Hello Everyone, I would like to get your opinion on this Willie Mays baseball.It is signed on a Allan H Selig practice ball with the inscri…

Started by Jeffrey M Andres

1 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by John Spillane

Willy Wonka, original cast signed photo.

Came in the mail today. I'm not familiar with non sport autographs. My wife is a huge Gene Wilder and Willy Wonka fan. PSA witnessed COA fo…

Started by TradeGeek

3 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Cameron Thom

Willie Pep signature???

Hi I am wondering if this is genuine or a fake. It is currently on eBay and am looking to purchase. The description claims twice that it is…

Started by Kelvin Ingram

0 Jun 1, 2016

Really Mays??

Not too sure on this one. Anyone familiar with his sig and can verify? Thanks!

Started by Datguy

2 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Jason Poulos

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service