All Discussions Tagged 'baseball' (417)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Babe Ruth: The Holy Grail of American autograph collecting

What might that be, you ask?  Well, there’s no debating that Babe Ruth is the most coveted autograph to obtain among American baseball coll…

Started by James

6 Nov 9
Reply by James

TREAT out of Florence, AL. Willie Stargell signed baseball. Anybody know of the authenticating company's reputation?

I picked up this Willie Stargell ball the other day and don't know if the authenticator is legit or not.  I believe from what I know that t…

Started by Joseph Tatrai

0 Oct 26

Ozzie Smith Inscription and auto

Hi everyone, I bought this OZZIE SMITH bat from one of the most respected and oldest LCS in DFW. I don’t have a COA and want to sell it. Bu…

Started by Jason Maimes

3 Aug 26
Reply by Jason Maimes

Kirby Puckett

hello friends - is this ball legit? thank you!

Started by leo123

2 Aug 18
Reply by leo123

Eddie Matthews

Hello all, Do you believe this graph is authentic? thanks

Started by leo123

1 Aug 4
Reply by Steve

Ted Williams Authenticity

Hello all, Found this Ted Williams autograph and was looking for an authenticity check (it comes with a COA from Field of Dreams). Thank yo…

Started by leo123

0 Jul 22

Are these authentic: Koufax/Mays/Dimaggio?

Hello all, Stumbled upon this Koufax, Mays, and Dimaggio graphs, any insight on their authenticity? My inclination is the Koufax is not a…

Started by leo123

2 Jul 15
Reply by leo123

Found 148 Signed sports photos buried away, 132 baseball. What do you think they're worth?

These are all new quality 8x10 and 10x8 mostly glossy photos signed before 2006. 132 baseball. Some MLB stickered photos. I didn't carefull…

Started by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr.

0 Jul 7

Who can authenticate this autograph?

I have owned these baseballs since the late 80’s, where I stood in line at a metro-Atlanta card convention to get them signed. I know the s…

Started by Justin Edwin Jenkins

8 Mar 8
Reply by Justin Edwin Jenkins

Help with Identifications of signatures on Old Baseball Felipe Alou , Gene Garber ?, and ?????

Hi, I have an old used baseball with 6 autographs on it (one twice).  The only one I recognize for sure is felipe Alou,  I thing Gene Garbe…

Started by Bill Bruce

2 Feb 18
Reply by Jason Strecker

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service