All Discussions Tagged 'fake' (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

Check out this Michael Jackson signed shoe. The ebay seller has a bunch of these as well Robin Williams. Claims to have gotten the all in p…

Started by T M EVANS

473 Aug 4
Reply by Lizzie

Charity Stars Italy. Reliable or not?

Hello, is anybody familiar with the auction site Charity Stars? I am looking at that and I see many autographs that seem to be fake, and th…

Started by Mark Boshoff

1 Jul 24
Reply by Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com

Are these autographs Real or Fake ?

Hi there, trying to find out if these autographed photos and certificate are the real thing or a real fake? If anyone out there has informa…

Started by barbara hirsbrunner

3 Jun 8
Reply by barbara hirsbrunner

Bob Dylan 2015. Real or fake?

Hello everybody! Let's see if you can help me with this autograph for Dylan. The seller is a collector (most of objects signed to him perso…

Started by Javi B.

2 May 28
Reply by Bruce Juice

John Lennon on Rubber Soul? Thoughts?

Started by Tom Brewstein

6 May 16
Reply by Tom Brewstein

Authenticating B.B. King Autographs

B.B. King's autograph has been widely forged for decades. But now that King has released a statement that he's in hospice care, the flood o…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

71 Apr 6
Reply by Michael Schroeder

srbpropert_9 selling fake PSA/DNA certified Tom Brady's

Just wanted to raise awareness. He already sold a couple and got positive feedback. Sold item #1 Sold item #2 Other list…

Started by Nick Lang

1 Jan 29
Reply by Nick Lang

Ebay seller charlotte-street-collectibles. What do you think?

Hello to everyone! I am beginner collector of autographs and think my first experience with it is not good. Couple months ago i found this…

Started by _siger

22 Jan 20
Reply by Joe Schmoe

My, 'Frasers of London' (now closed)- Michael Jackson autograph. I have my doubts?

Hi everyone! I purchased this Michael Jackson autograph a while back, from 'Fraser's Autographs' in London. It came with their C.O.A etc.,…

Started by Christopher Brett

1 Aug 26, 2020
Reply by Yannick

David Jason real or not real?

Hi there,    I love David Jason and grew up watching Only Fools And Horses so really want this one to be good. What do you think good or n…

Started by Andrew Rosenberg

22 Aug 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service