We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey guys,

What do you think of this baseball I found in an antique shop?  No COA, but reputable seller.  Thanks in advance.  

Screenshot_20180206-183614.png

Screenshot_20180206-183630.png

Screenshot_20180206-183650.png

Screenshot_20180206-183703.png

Screenshot_20180206-183728.png

Views: 347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you purchase a 1 second Eddie. Takes 1 second to see it's a horrible forgery from a 'RESPECTED" Antique shop LOLOLOL. Take it back and get your 100 bucks back you paid for what would be a 600$ ball if authentic. Jeeeeesh. lotsa beatings today. Sorry guys.

What makes you think they're all fake?  Please elaborate. Thanks

"What makes you think they're all fake?  Please elaborate. Thanks"

cause I live and breathe my friend....I Live & Breathe

"What's a one-second Eddie, Fudd?"

it's when you look at picture #1 and you can tell by looking at the first pic in ONE SECOND, that someone may have been fleeced like a sheared lamb. It would include a god awful attempt at Mickey Mantle by what must be an E-4G (Erratic 4th grader) that it just is a horrible forgery Period. That's the only thing that really makes me think it, IMHO. I hope that helps?

i stopped immediately when i saw the mantle bananas....items with so many sigs that include deceased players are just something i would not even look at  anymore...so many fake ones...the entire autograph industry market has me avoiding any purchases....one phony autograph on a multisigned piece is worse than not having the piece at all.

take these guys word for it....they know their stuff...if they say no good..believe them....you asked for opinions...i respect theirs..

Daniel, they are common forgeries that we've observed thousands of times.  Obvious forgeries.

It's unfortunate, but true, Daniel, but the majority of so-called "reputable dealers" do not know autographs.

Can you be any more condescending, fuddjcal?  Lots of really good people on this board.  Suggesting you lose the attitude

No I don't think I can, but thanks for the comment. It just pains me when poor guys like this get ripped off. AND he has a bunch of them and wants to know why? Why Why Why!

If you ask an opinion on Mantle, you're simply going to get one. If you ask again, you're going to get double!!! It's all in good fun. Sorry it seems condescending,  but I just call them as I see um. take care and I hope Daniel doesn't buy anymore fakes. That's my only concern really Dan.

Who said I bought it? Lol. I like to do research before purchasing, not after. Thanks for all the assumptions though. Anyway I appreciate the help. Cheers

all I had to do was look at the first scan to determine its fake.  very common forgery style.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service