We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Would anyone be able to provide any information about Al Pacino private signings being sponsored by KLF Sports and/or Mounted Memories?  The items include a PSA/DNA ITP.  Thanks in advance.

Views: 6861

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rich I am with you.

So, see that line that says "contact your account representative"? Does that mean $300/$350 is a dealer price and that advertisement was only supposed to be for dealers? Or could I call up and order 1 for $350?

Thats too much money for a guy who willingly signs all the time.  He is currently on Broadway and you get the lousy signature after his show, but still 350.00?  Will you get every letter?  I once asked Al after he signed something for me that was an A and a loop, if his name was still Al Pacino.  He laughed and says that the signaure says 'Al Pacino'!  Good luck.

If it's his normal chicken scratch it's not worth it, if it's his full name I think it may be. We shall see!

I can't find anything about this on their website? Did you find out anything new?

I called yesterday looking to purchase. They confirmed they were not up for sale yet and they offered to call me when they are available for purchase. They said I could not purchase one by phone because they weren't on the website yet. They think they'll be available for sale soon.

Nice, super tempting, I can't wait to see the signature. If you will, please post back on here if you hear anything!

I called as well but did not receive the same information.  I was told that Mounted Memories are supplying the items to retailers.  I wouldn't count on a phone call JXE.

Hmmm... That's what I first thought based on the price. Say it's too high all you want, but Harry Ford is consistently going for almost $500 on 8x10s. I wonder who the retailers would be. You'd think they'd want to sell them to anyone with money.

They were supposed to call me back with a list of retailers but they never did.  I'll try again tomorrow.

These are all over ebay right now. $500....
I honestly wish they didnt have the sticker on them. One big scandal and nobody's going to want your authentic Pacino with the PSA sticker on the front. And I don't like having to display it with someone's logo on it...pass .

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service