Alanis Morissette - Good Weather For Immaculate Conception Signed Holiday Card

Views: 740

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting. I guess Amazon exclusive is for another aspect of the cd? Or maybe a different insert? Doesn't matter. Thanks for posting. I grabbed a couple

It's a signed christmas card on Amazon I think vs a signed CD. HMV also have an exclusive CD in the UK but it's extra songs, not signed.

Ah thanks.. somehow missed that. Been in a hurry all day

Thanks! I looked for a couple of hours and this must have shown up after I gave up. I made a list of bands/solos from the 90s just a few weeks back of ones I'm missing and would like, and she was #5 on that list, though it was in no particular order.

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service