We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Share your Nirvana or Foo Fighters autographs and discuss anything related

This is my new 8x10 early Foo Fighters photo.

Views: 19071

Replies to This Discussion

Krist Novoselic signed bass with "Teen Spirit" inscription.

Signed last week.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Awesome!
Do you plug it in and play a few bars, ×weisly?

I want to send Krist a poster of mine to sign, but it takes about 6months to come back.
No, I only play piano.

Just need to figure out how to display.
Here's one for ya all!
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Not authentic in my opinion. It's missing some key elements in the signatures.

That nevermind is for sale on racc, for 8k some ip collector who is well know with photos.

I still think it's not authentic. There are too many inconsistencies.

Paul,

Can you shoot me a link?

This was obtained by John Brennan, famed in-person collector from NYC. He operates VIP Autographs and he is one of the good guys.

The signatures are consistent with the year of signing and even though fast in-person signatures, match what I saw them sign at shows here in the UK and items I had in my personal collection and those of others.
It would be my opinion that this is authentic. Admittedly a lot of that is because it comes from John Brennan. Having said that, the Grohl and Krist look good and of the time period- Grohl's sig is so tough to fake. When I look for authentic Nirvana sets, the first thing I look at is Grohl. If it looks good and of the period, then I move on. If it's fake, no need to go on. This one looks good.
The only thing i dont like about it is the price 8000 big ones.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service