We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello friends at live.autographmagazine.com,

Now I am new in your community but I know this site for a long time as a watcher.

Great to be here. I am an autograph fan/collector from Germany, especially for Beatles,  Jazz and writers.

My proud is a in person signed White Album by Paul McCartney.

Recently I bought 2 Paul McCartney autographs from a very respectable dealer on eBay called Parlogram. He is from Austria.

In May he sells an early George Harrison autograph, which was here discussed for "real". 

What is your opinion about the two PMC's?.

Thank you very much for contact.

Regards from Germany.

Uwe

Tags: Beatles, McCartney, Paul, autograph, real, signed

Views: 1804

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Michelle,  terrier 8HOF and Dan Gregory.

Very glad to your  opinions. I am happy that all of you say that the signed album is fine. Great. Will see if other members tell me more about the envelope. Here we have different opinions.

Regards to the world: United States, UK and New Zealand.

The album is good. I agree with Ballroom the envelope looks strange but could be good but just looks a little strange

Hello Dan Gregory, terrier8HOF and Michelle.

Very glad to your  opinions. I am happy that all of you say that the signed album is fine. Great. Will see if other members tell me more about the envelope. Here we have different opinions.

I agree with Ballroom.  the Album looks fine, the envelope looks off.

Hello terrier 8HOF, Dan Gregory and Michelle.

Welcome, I might as well opine as well. The album seems problem free. While not that experienced with McCartney seventies signatures, I think the envelope is suspicious also. It looks like there maybe a couple starts and stops ( dark spots at ends of letters) and it seems to bog down after A in Paul.

I thank you Ian  for your opinion. With the signed record I have def. no doubt too.

And the signed envelope for me is real too.I have an in person and for my eyes signed white album, and on this he wrotes the "u" after the "a" in the same way with  bog down as on the envelope. The "P" and the "CC" is always a little bit different, it depends on the signing situation I think (sitting on a table, standing, hurry or not hurry etc.) I compared the "thanks" and "love" with other writings of him from that time (greetings, lyrics etc.). I think it matches his writing very good. And the biro has in my mind the usual light signs of  age of ca. 40 years. The envelope was over the years very carefully stored. Will see, if somebody new will give his comment next.

Thanks again for your opinion.

Regards from Germany from U

I think both are good. The writing/inscriptions on both match his writing. The signature on the album is also solid. The signature on the envelope isn't great, as there are some parts that aren't 'perfect' or standard, like the P and the u and the cC, but overall it's pretty good and matches his style, I think.

Edward, I thank you for your opinion. With the signed record I have def. no doubt too.

And the signed envelope for me is real too.I have an in person and for my eyes signed white album, and on this he writes the "u" almost in the same way as on the envelope. The "P" and the "CC" is always a little bit different, it depends on the signing situation I think (on the table, Standing, hurry or not hurry. etc. I agree with you, in general on the envelope it is his writing and matches a signature from the mid-seventees.

I like the album...

thank you Jim for your appreciated opinion, all of you are sure with the album, automan and others  says, both are genuine-that makes me happy. I compared the envelope before buying time and time, I think in the seventies he signes a little bit different from time to time, but in general I think too that  the envelope is ok.

both genuine

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service