We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 6336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, I got the same message, I would be more upset about these getting canceled if I hadn't also gotten shipping confirmation on my Cormac Mccarthy that I never expected to get from BAM.  definitely softens the blow lol 

Mine got canceled too. But I also got my ship confirmation on the Cormac book which I kind of thought wasn't going to happen since they sent 10 emails about it before the ship date and then went silent near the release date which was over a month ago.

You guys are the lucky ones! I did receive my CD from Amazon and found a signed vinyl recently too, but I'd happily trade both for the McCarthy book. 

Got mine cancelled as well. Luckily I got the vinyl insert signed one through their website 

mine too.  I am a bit bummed as I missed the JBHIFI release.  Not sure I am going to trust Amazon again.  had a few cancellations with them now and not too many successes.  seems to be a waste of time and effort. The Comac book from Fr Amazon might be the final straw if that also gets cancelled (currently delayed with no expected date)

Cancelled mine 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service