We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

UK Only - includes the signed artcard.

https://shopuk.billieeilish.com/*/*/Happier-Than-Ever-Signed-Music-Bundle/739U0000000

Views: 12259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. This  actuallyis interesting !!! There is actually a live video i watched recently im sure it was from las vegas! She went down to the front row of the crowd and signed a lads chest and she did sign it similar to the ones im seeing . With a b then a quick swiggle . I guess it  wouldnt be a crime for her to change her style at all  . Did you get shipping conformation at all ?? 

That makes me feel better, haha. Thanks 

Haha ! Thats the one ! Thanks tobysautographs! Just opened mine now . Got the new style ! Wont complain ! Got my signed finneas booklet in the same post which ive been waiting for so thats made my night !!

I someone wants to get rid of theirs, I'll take em since I missed out. Still confused about authenticity though.

Mine has literally just arrived, didn’t expect it!!

Amazing!! Hope mine are the same 

Wow they are lovely 

hope mine are like that

That’s so unfair. We should’ve all got that signature 

Nice Looking Allginger - are you in the UK?

Erm yeah, we have had chats about Stackry and UK shipping ?!? 

Sorry Yes i remember - I have terrible Goldfish Memory and my really loud Tinnitus is driving me mad at the Moment! 

Postie has not arrived today yet, hopefully they arrive and they are signed Eilish!! I'll post the pics if / when they turn up

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service