We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi all,

Just interested to know if this is an authentic Dylan autograph?

It sold recently for $574.00 which seems mighty low for a Dylan signed album cover.

In any case maybe the markets crashed!

Cheers from Sydney.

Tags: -, Auction, Dylan, Low, Price, at

Views: 1475

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last year in around September from memory.

Eric, on a serious note thanks for your comments.

They are appreciated.

You are most welcome. I am always hesitant to say too much when it is not my sandbox ;) and Dylan is so tough to get. That is why I called for Ballroom who has the eyes of an eagle and the memory of an elephant. Have a great night ParkersBand. I'm sure Ballroom will comment tomorrow.

Thanks mate - cheers.

BTW, Roger Epperson has provided a certificate of authenticity.

Now I feel better :) Dylan is not my neck of the woods.

Here it is.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Very cool. It is worth quite a bundle from what I just looked at. Congrats!

Thanks Eric.

The cool thing is the signature date matches the album release date which doesn't often happen.

its an incredible signature, 100% authentic and from a living legend.

Ha ha. It’s a tough signature that isn’t really my area either. That’s why I purchased one from the Michael Whermann collection. That said, as far as I know these signed Biographs are authentic. They appear to me to differ from the forgery style in the OP.

Thanks Ballroom.

I've seen a few of these and they were all signed when Dylan toured Sydney with Tom Petty in January 1985.

Here's my copy of a signed Biograph that i obtained a earlier this year also originating from CBS in Sydney in February of 1985, Epperson's given his opinion that its authentic, Due to covid and shipping logistics haven't been able to send in for full LOA.

Yes, I also like that very much. That is a main criterion for my collection - all signed at the time of the film, album or play etc. Here is one my personal favorites. Both sigs about 1952 with an original color promotional still:

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service