We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 55509

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I suggest we all start bombarding Premiere Collectibles and S&S with negative online reviews. Never underestimate the damage reviews can do to a business, especially one based on reputation 

How many versions have been found so far? Tony's and eldavojohn's are different.

could you link to where those are located? I do not believe I've seen them. with new info coming to light, there may not be an exact number of variations. They are using 1st and last names interchangeably and there is possible evidence of manipulation while the machine is writing. one instance of "Dylan" matches up almost perfectly with another (#6 and #13) but there is slight discrepancies. 14 total are posted so far

Not sure if posted or not...thought I did but maybe didn't show up... on the RACC Facebook Page...

"I've gone ahead and syndicated the Dylan autopen story to a few hundred media entities this morning."

Here's what I sent them: 

https://medium.com/@autographcoa/bob-dylan-selling-540-000-worth-of...

15th variation added.. Thanks guys

Why has Bob's camp not responded to this by now? This just adds fuel to the fire. They know this is an outright fraud.

Bob probably has no idea. He's 81 and certainly doesn't need the money after selling his music catalog for 150-200 million.   I doubt he reads most of anything he signs contractually speaking. He's likely relying heavily on his manager and representation.

But his management is definitely aware of what they did. And it's pretty crappy. 

Same was asked about Dolly... there was never any acknowledgment from her, her management, the publisher, or the retailers.. In there eyes, they probably assumed it blew over.. maybe their people gave Dylan's people ideas

Bob Dylan could not have known anything about this. He wouldn’t have allowed it in a million years. It’s not in his character. It’s not in the way he has lived his life. 

We all know what Bob Dylan is like. Please don’t hold this against him if he’s not determined to be clearly involved.

Uhh 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service