So I’m just starting this to help those still waiting on their orders or otherwise trying to sort out what they have. There are multiple autopen templates involved (see below). As of now, store is accepting returns for refund.

**Credit to AL member Sapphyre who first mentioned autopen and posted her example (on original thread). I was able to match it quickly to AL member R Buck’s, who also posted theirs early on. Thanks to both. 

Non-Jovi: 

1. FAKE

2. FAKE

3. FAKE

4. FAKE

(4 with the thinner- looking J in Jon):

5. FAKE

6. FAKE

Views: 18625

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry, I'm not picking up on the intricacies here.  Can somebody tell me what I'm looking at with the 4 I just received?  They're from the US store, so all autopens?

Hi Andrew, looks like you have matches to the known examples as follows: 

A. Appears to match example 4 (with the thinner J in Jon)

B. Appears to match example 2

C. Appears to match example 3

D. Appears to match example 3 

Well that stinks.  Thanks for letting me know.

I had the same experience of writing in asking for some kind of assurance that it’s actually signed and receiving a return shipping label as a response.  So they’re not even trying.

Yeah, I know it’s kind of hard to tell with them being so dark but definitely looks like yours are some of the known examples. Agree that they’re not even trying, I guess they know they’re caught and want to keep it limited as far as negative attention. Thanks for posting though, appreciate it. 

Any thoughts on this one? It doesn’t seem to match any of the established templates? It’s from Amazon UK.  Thanks. 

This one is good I think

Legitimate.

Looks pretty typical to me.

The Amazon UK and UK Store ones are good; its those of us that purchased from the US Store that got screwed.

Not really - it's a hit and miss for the UK. Amazon has two versions - one signed art card attached to the cover with glue which so far looks genuine and a second version with the card inside the plastic box which is an autopen. Thread with care.

5k views, wow alot of people aren't members or don't talk lol.

Lol yeah….Thanks to all those who have contributed, and hope this helps those who just passed through to see what they had 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service