We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 2368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I managed to get one of these when they went up but they went so quickly! Less than 10 minutes I think. I’ve been lucky so far and managed to get all the recent queen items from their store 

When did it go up?

Last Tuesday 22nd , I had an e mail from UDiscover store about the non signed version, went on the Queen Store at about 2.30pm and they were sold out then. 

From my email order confirmation:-

Tuesday, June 22, 2021 1:46pm U.K. time 

I got the email, dithered for a minute or two and missed it. It wasn't really up long enough to get posted.

London Stereoscopic still has signed bookplates for people looking for Brian May. Shows 13 in stock, but there was at least one restock this time.

https://shop.londonstereo.com/queen-in-3-d-the-bohemian-rhapsody-de...

And two hours later they still have 13 in stock. That's either an error or there is no demand. 

They say that due to Covid, there might be a delay. In other words, don't expect any time soon, if at all.

In the UK, the post is not affected by covid. 

They have been on sale for weeks 

They've sold about 200 since it got put up, so there is some demand. I think the London Stereoscopic stuff is more off the beaten path than the Queen store stuff obviously.

It's definitely a higher ticket, and an open edition, books are harder to display than something like the CD this thread was about. I'd rather have the CD too. But the 3-D book is pretty cool for someone looking specifically for Brian May.

Yes it is totally 

I always check this website I dont know how I missed this lol

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service