We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Brian Wilson's assistant, Jeff Foskett has been signing for Brian when he takes stuff on the bus, backstage or anywhere that Brian can't be seen.  I have put up here some examples of Jeff's version of Brian's signature so if you got burned you will know.  Don't get anything signed by Brian on this tour unless he is standing in front of you.

Views: 10238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love hearing the details on how someone gets a great autograph.  "I teach 'so and so' how to play guitar..."  Awesome.

It's a true story though.  Jimmy blew us off 3 days straight, we saw him at least 5 times.  Gary and I were in the venue and Jimmy sneaked up to his private suite at RAH and Gary and I were standing there.  I knew this was my last chance to see him and played my trump card.  What was even funnier was Jimmy asked me what my friend who I taught to play guitar wifes name was, as soon as I said it (and it's an unusual name) he signed my album and Gary's 45 sleeve.  It was amazing the change in his attitude after I said that.

Rog plus we got Robert Plant that evening also in the Foyer !

was great

Well here it is, the album that PSA said was not authentic.  Remember I got the Jimmy Page on this when Gary was standing next to me, I got the John Paul Jones when he played at Fitzgeralds in Houston a few years before Jimmy signed it.  I got the album in a UK record shop while visiting Gary signed by Robert and John.  These both are text book perfect examples of Robert Plant and John Bonham's signatures from the mid 70's.  You be the judge.

Here it is again Gary for you to see.

Four perfect examples of Peter Grant signing as Led Zeppelin.  I'm JOKING.  This is great.  I'm no expert but this is as nice as ninepence.  Jealous.

What, exactly, did PSA not like about it?

Just the standard pre-printed regection form.

the plant is sweet.....you never get this full signature any more.

Rog

thats the one !

I remember you holding the pen all the time (4 days or so)

Only thing that you could state is the Page is in a slightly darker ink, but a forger would use the same colour ink !

Yes its the one Page signed, London Albert Hall. I was there.

Look at the Plant you can nearly read every letter

Amazing item

Absolute Rarity

Thanks Rog

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service