We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The two following autographs were found together in a garage in Marseille, France, in 2022, along with a 1972-1973 pennant of the Juventus football team from Turin. It is reasonable to assume that Bruce Lee signed these items while in Italy, after September 1972, when the pennant was likely produced.

The first is on an Italian table cloth of various colors, and the second is on a receipt for jewelry in bulk (which I restored). These items could have been obtained from Italian stores specializing in clothing and jewelry for the film industry. There is something particularly noteworthy on the first sheet: Bruce Lee's dedication, "Peace and Love," of which there are no other known copies to my knowledge.

I still have a doubt, I wonder if Bruce Lee could also have written the Chinese symbols on the two sheets ? Did he know how to write Chinese? And who might be Christine ?

Thank you for your comments.

Mathias Meyer

Tags: bruce, lee

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven’t studied his signature, but these look slowly drawn.

I agree. That's not Bruce Lee in my opinion.

Slow, shaky forgeries. I believe the characters that are part of his signature are essentially gibberish.

Slowly drawn forgery.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service