We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Cast signed Blade Runner movie poster, need opinions before bothering to ship to Authentication Service

These are autographs from a cast signed movie poster. I bought it about seven years ago from a company on eBay. I acquired this item when I was still new to the autograph collecting hobby, I'm still an amateur of course, but not as naive as I was back then.

Could someone please tell me if there is at least a chance that these aren't fake? If there is a posibility of them being authentic, then I'll ship the poster to a Autograph Authentication Service.

If you tell me right now that these are bogus, then I'll hit the old Jack Daniels bottle instead.

Edward James Olmos

M. Emmet Walsh

Brion James

Morgan Paull

director Ridley Scott

Views: 3551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who authenticated that?

I also hope you did not throw this away. It's cold over here and I could use a new door stop to stop the draft and cold air getting in and think this will do the job, either that or it could go on the fire.

What no interest in an item that its clear the same person signed most of the autographs? I mean look at the Hong and Turkel pictures isnt it odd the letter "J's" are almost identical?

But dont worry its insured for a billion dollars and some dude authenticated it lol

:)

This was one of the first signed items I ever bought, it was many years ago, before I knew anything about the autograph business, and I only bought it because I loved the movie.

But I'll tell you this, even back then when I was clueless, I did find these signatures fishy and I remember thinking some of them looked too similar to be signed by different people. But after sending many e-mails to the seller, he managed to convince me they were real. Con men are talented that way.

David, if you happen to read this, I came across this Blade Runner forged poster on eBay, which reminded me of the one you bought a long time back. The only thing, it doesn't have the same number of stated cast. I'm wondering if it's the same seller?

Blade Runner/ signed movie poster

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201298591371

Wow, Dexter. I didn't know anyone had replied to this old thread. I came back tonight to post my findings of old PayPal info.

Thanks for looking out, nice find buddy. That poster bring back awful feelings. I think I'll send a message to the seller.

Hey everybody! I'm opening this old discussion again, because tonight I happened to go through my PayPal history, and I found the transaction details for when I got scammed on this poster. And I got the name of the person who I sent the money to! (I didn't even know PayPal kept records from transactions made 10 years ago).

Name: marc moser

eBay seller name: boxofficehits

e-mail: boxofficefavorites@yahoo.com

Transaction name: "PAYPAL *BLINDGANGER"

So, this Marc Moser guy, anyone know him? I've got a couple of words for him.

Heres an update to my post with pictures from page one: FYI
Mine came from Autograph Hunters, 2536 Honolulu Ave., Montrose, CA 91020 telephone 818-957-1120 email WHCSOCAL@aol.com

Don't know if that information will help or not but thought I'd throw it in since I saw the update to the post and thought I would update my original post.

Thanks, Michael. Autograph Hunters? I'll look them up.

I'm a little confused by the discussion layout here at AML, with posts disappearing, people answering questions when the first person has since deleted his post, it's hard to keep track.

But didn't you say you met most of the cast at Comic con and got the signatures yourself? Sorry for misunderstanding.

Hello David, I know it's been 2 years since the last update, but coincidentally I've buy a poster from the same guys and would like to talk with you. Is it possible for you to give me your email? If you like, otherwise,  please feel free to write me at (wences7@gmail.com).

Best,

Paulo Wences

Sure, I'll send you an email.

Hey David! I stumbled upon your post when googling Marc moser. I bought a film prop from him 9 years ago. And much like yourself I didn’t know much about authenticity. I was scepticle about it all these years So last night I wanted to know for sure , Now that we have HD movies I compared the prop To the movie and sure enough it didn’t look the same. With that and reading your post it confirms that it’s a fake. Thought I’d let you know. Thank you 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service