We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but perhaps this can serve to be an updated version if it has.

Many celebrities and musicians are starting to sell autographed items on their websites for a variety of reasons.  This is arguably the best source to obtain authentic autographs at reasonable prices from your favorite celebrity or musician.

The idea here is that we have a running list of celebrities and links to their web stores where they are selling autographed items.  If you know the sale is a limited release, mention this in your post so people know to act accordingly as some sell out in 24 hours or less.

If we keep this list updated, anyone following this thread will get an email with new posts containing new items for sale.  That way they will be able to react in enough time to buy any limited release items.

Hopefully people will find this useful and contribute what they discover in their collecting endeavors!

Notes:  Please keep this limited to official celebrity websites only, no sketchy back alley deals and please include a brief description of the item (Signed CD, Photo, etc) and the price in your posting!

Tags: Autographs, Celebrity, Music, autographs, for, sale

Views: 24521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great idea Mike!

A couple of months ago I discovered that Buddy Guy was selling authentic signed items on eBay under the name buddy_guys_legends. For $20 each (yes - $20 with free shipping) I was able to purchase an 8x10 color photo signed in black sharpie and dated 2012 by Buddy. It is also embossed with Buddy's official seal; newer items seem to have an embossed blue seal instead of the embossed imprint directly on the item, which is fine. Those $20 photos don't seem to be available right now, but someone else is selling the same photo for $89.95. Quite a markup. What I find interesting is that Buddy's personal online store doesn't seem to be selling signed items. In any case, I think this is a great opportunity to get nicely signed items at good prices from a blues legend without pestering him.

Nice picture for 20 bucks. Sucks I missed that.

Wow. I wish I knew about this when they were available.

Also, Elvira has signed photos for sale on her website.

Buddy is cool about signing.

I went to Buddy's club when I was in Chicago a few years ago. And there he was just hanging out by the door.

He also has a great 13-year-old protege he's touring with, Quinn Sullivan.  The kid can flat out play.

Robert Englund (a.k.a. Freddy Krueger) sells autographed photos, sketches and books on his website, starting at $20-25 for signed photos.

http://robertenglund.com/store.php

Joe Perry signed cd's 20$! www.joeperry.com

Hall And Oates signed items on their website as well. I beilieve its 130$

KISS sells some stuff on their website @ www.Kissonline.com

Ace Frehley is selling copies of his book online for a great price

T.A.E.

Looks like the Perry cds are sold out.

Excellent idea Mike. A couple months ago I managed to get a Travis Barker signed poster from his official website for $40.

Last month I got a "Santa's Lap" package from Blink-182 that included an autographed poster for $99.

The perennial actor James Best (Twilight Zone, Andy Griffith, Bonanza, Wagon Train...etc.) has a website.  He offers his pix autographed from $10-$15 dollars.  I ordered one but have not yet received it.

http://www.jamesbest.com/new_store/James_Best_Store/Store_Home.html

Al B

ROSCOE P. COLTRANE!

I ordered a book and two photos and they came very fast.  If I were to do it again i would order the book first then the photos since they were shipped together and the photo corners bot a bit bumped but no bit deal.  His photo prices are the most reasonable I have seen from any stars of his magnitude.  I got the Andy Griffith and Dukes of Hazard ones.   I could not figure out how to get him to personalize them so they were just his signature. 

Looks great guys, keep them coming! If you can, post the urls to the stores or individual items you are referencing so people don't have to go digging - it makes things easier.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service