We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Your thoughts please. Is this Bronson legit?

Views: 847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As I say, I don't have any myself.  I looked for you and there are some currently for sale online....on eBay and Max Rambod has one at a bargain price. History For Sale as well...but at a huge premium there.

Hi Etienne,

to clarify, when I use "my" term "the look", I am referring to a perfectly centered undedicated cut with unusually large margins, perfect for framing. It shows no age or folds, more often than not oddly legible, and not often on normal album paper. It may be slow as well - something seems off one way or another.

Sure.. all of that definitely factors into helping create "the look".  I think it can also apply to photos, no?  As I mentioned, this one..."Drawn, in my opinion".

Well, if we both only saw the same thing the same way we'd both be missing out. :)

What kind of writing utensil was used? Does it have impression marks? It does have a printed look.

It is a very poor quality photograph.

I will checkt this and let you know

No reprint. Take a look please.

For me it looks very good.

Not a fan of this Bronson….In my humble opinion.

I concur with David Lewis.  The close-ups help...it definitely looks drawn to me.

I am no expert on Bronson, but I do have a check of his.

Your "h" looks like he took his sweet time writing it while the rest of the signature is hastily written with abbreviated letter formation.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service