We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Coach's Corner has another classic Beatles "signed" baseball....they seem to have a couple every month. One known signed ball went for $68,712....and another one sold for $100,000.

Yet.....the Coach's Corner ball...is now at a 'whopping" $35.00!!! What a country!!!

And...the ball as stated by the website... is from 1970!!!!! It has 1964 signatures...go figure!!!

Views: 964

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are mostly low-profile dealers buying these for resale? So they can state a source if push comes to shove down the road and the honus is on CC and not them? That's the only thing I can think of as to how they can operate with this business model.

I've been following them for years...most of this stuff never surfaces again..

...or mostly never...major auction houses never have this much Beatles stuff

...or Babe Ruth baseballs....and yet...they are still selling this junk!!!

Jim is right about that.

It's rare that I see a buyer try to flip them on Ebay.

Maybe the buyers think that what they own is an investment.

Will they be disappointed when they try to flip their "Babe Ruth" autographed baseball with a worthless COA from Coach's Corner or Chris Morales.

Maybe Satan is buying them. That might explain none of them ever surfacing again. Maybe he's waiting for these boys to arrive some day so he can first present, then serve them all, for dinner, all their forgeries, in suppository form. :O

"OUCH!!!" I've seen recent feedback on their site where people are starting to bitch about how this place sucks...they're a bunch of crooks...don't buy from these guys...how can I get my money back...etc. Then...you'll see people say..."what great stuff at such great prices"....I should feel sorry for these folks who but this stuff

.....but....if you don't do your homework....

I have no sympathy for buyers of that crap.

If someone thinks they bought an authentic Babe Ruth signed baseball for $200.00, they should have their head examined.

Grumbling an griping? On their site? I'm surprised they don't remove it.

Someone bought a "Black Sox" signed ball from well-known gallery in California that I helped him get a refund on. I think he paid about $25,000.

They told him it came from Joe DiMaggio's estate (used to be joedimaggioestate.com), and they may have bought it from the owner of the site.

But it actually came from Coach's Corner, where it sold for $2,700 two weeks before he bought it, with Christopher Morales papers.

He bought another piece at the same time. It may have been a 1927 Yankees team-signed bat...probably "signed" the day the won the World Series, but the owner of the gallery convinced him it was real, so he kept it. 

The gallery owner apologized about the Black Sox ball, told him he was fooled. The customer believed him and thought I was picking on the gallery. These folks can be incredible BSers.

Did you ever consider that Coach's Corner might be a practical joke? The whole thing? Like pranked? To give agita (heartburn) to not only every member here, but anybody who has any idea what these autographs should look like? To send us and them running for the Alka-Seltzer. They could be making all these sales up, for all we know. On what Bizarro World could you find even one victim who would buy any of this crap, let alone sell one John Wilkes Booth cut every week to a new victim? :)

They've been giving me gas...(burp)...every time I check out their site....(gag...retch)...

Mission accomplished then, I'm sorry to say. :)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service