We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Can you believe these guys have the NERVE to post a Babe Ruth signed baseball WITH A F***ING INSCRIPTION OF 10/1/1932 ( THE DAY HE CALLED HIS SHOT).  They always have the craziest inscriptions.  Can you imagine what this ball would be worth if it were authentic.  100,000 dollars?   

I've seen their crap for years ( Bonnie and Clyde on more than one instance. 

I've seen a Thomas Jefferson inscribed with Third United States President

I've seen it all....and i'm fed up

How in the name of God are they getting away with this fraud each and every month?  There is no question they have scammed in the 10's of millions of dollars since their inception.  Hell, maybe more than 10 or 20 million.  At any rate, can someone explain why isn't law enforcement involved?  It seems unreal that the authorities wouldn't get involved.

ONLY FROM COACHES F'IN CORNER!

Views: 1909

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm holding out for a Ben Franklin signed $100 bill with his face on it.

They "claim" all of this stuff is "consigned" to them.  When I call up, which I have on several occasions and ask for the name and contact information of the consigner I'm always told, they will get the information and contact me back....YET THEY NEVER DO!!!

IS THERE A CONSIGNER?  IS THERE?  I really don't think there is a consigner.  I think Scott and Lee are the consigners and they always use that lame fold out banquet table to take the pictures of the items on.

I don't think any REAL collector is stupid enough to believe the whole "we get these items on consignment" story.  If someone had a baseball inscribed the day Ruth called his shot, you would be calling museums and not Coaches Corner.  

They (Coach's Corner) "can't" tell you the names of the consignors.

I might be able to Mr. Williams. Their names ryhme with Pee and Rot

Chris, do you think there are actually consigners?  

Do you think that any of this CC crap has somehow gotten passed through PSA/DNA or JSA and certified authentic? I don't think Lee or Scott would try to send the stuff in themselves, but perhaps after a piece of trash has been sold, maybe a buyer sent a piece in, and somehow it passed. I would like to think not, but as long as CC has been doing this, maybe it has happened. Just wondering.

doubtful.....PSA and JSA make mistakes but it's hard to believe any CC stuff could make it by them.

No way, James. That crap is so bad it's sickening!!!

Twenty years worth of obvious junk (Forgeries) sold by Scott Malack and Lee Trythall!!!

They (Roach's Corner Auctions) shows photos of Derek Jeter & Scott Malack together and yet they've probably sold thousands of Jeter forgeries for the past 15-19 years.

Must be nice to take all your son's and his spoiled rotten friends to the Super Bowl every year. Plus be able to stay in the nicest hotel there and eat the fanciest food!

All because of those "consigners".  pffft.

Take a look at the lifestyle, all spent with money they committed fraud with for decades. With no shame.

https://www.facebook.com/myccsa/timeline?ref=page_internal

So glad I never bought anything from these people when they advertised in SCD...

I admit the JFK 11/22/63 comment made me laugh...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service