Views: 7937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There seems to be 24,528 signed cds on the USA site that I can add to the cart currently. Wont let me add any more. Thats a lot at this point. I wonder how many they started with? These are Taylor Swift type numbers

Edit: also 10,851 vinyl with signed art card

Perhaps they should share the love and send another 1000 or so to the UK site thats been sold out of cds since yesterday 

How do you know how much stock is left?

For this one, just add high numbers to the cart until it errors

Looking at the photos begs a question. Is I've of the members of Coldplay a blue ghost from Pac Man?

Evidence is out there but it is limited.....

Any update on the size of the cards? Hoping the vinyl one is vinyl sized after all. 

the mystery was solved a few posts back. all you need to do is read the thread

I’m sorry, but it’s hard to believe they signed 25,000 CDs for the US and more than 10,000 for the vinyl. This is definitely looking like autopen or ghost signers.

I may be naive as a long time Coldplay fan, but I don’t think they would do that to their fans. Maybe I’m wrong, but if it came out that they advertised the cds as personally signed by all four members and then they actually were not, it would go against the reputation they’ve built over many, many years. I just personally do not see them letting their cds be autopenned or ghost signed to scale the charts or make a profit, it’s really not in their character. 
I believe a lot of orders were cancelled when they released the last album, and they signed several thousand then. 
Weren’t people just saying Taylor Swift signs around the same amount (not comparing value of cds just the process)?
Now that being said, I am not a fan of how Chris Martin’s signature looks to have evolved in this latest go around…  

I have to agree with this. It’s just not in their nature. Taylor Swift has been signing thousands while on a huge international tour - so why can’t Coldplay?

I've cancelled my order - don't like the signatures. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service