We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 57482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I already had one on the way so I didn't bother trying for more.. but for next time, some other big name,, if I call, would they ship them out? Or just hold for pickup? 

I need 3 hands to count how many SHOULD be arriving

How about no more posts like this?

Agreed. I dont see the point for either side. Booksellers could have limited sales - some did, some didnt. 

In my opinion, its equally bad taste to boast/rub salt or whine/complain about missing out.

It’s called Capitalism and thats how it works - be it real estate, concert tickets, teslas, or anything else of value/demand.

Life isnt fair - get over it.
And dont be a dick in life.

Pretty simple.

As you said, it wasn't that hard to get them in the US. I even missed the BAM sale. I had 3 ordered, canceled because I forgot coupon code and then they sold out as I reordered. 

Congrats!!

Just got a tracking number from Barnes and Noble. It's happening.

Mine came from Strand today such fast service considering Barnes ain’t even shipped my others yet :(

they are perfect 

Mine turned up today to from Santa Cruz to the U.K.! no signed sticker on the front to. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Is the page that is signed in the unsigned book? 

I just wondered with the underline??

My two from B&N were delivered today or yesterday. Signatures aren't as bold as the ones I got from BAM, but I'm just pleased that they actually showed up. Like others have said, no stickers on the front of these ones.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service