We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Derek Jeter GA Forgeries eBay seller sportshaveninc7541

Here are 2 horrific Derek Jeter forgeries that were certified by Steve Sipe's Global Authentics company. Mr. Sipe, how were these possibly certified? These are both listed by eBay seller sportshaveninc7541

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Derek-Jeter-Signed-Final-Season-Old-Stadium...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Derek-Jeter-Signed-2009-World-Series-Ball-N...

Tags: Global, Sipe, Steve, authentics, derek, forgeries, jeter, sportshaveninc7541

Views: 774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Christopher Williams exposed these last year, there were hundreds of them, all virtually identical with that screwy "r" at the end. many of them looked like "owl eyes", in fact, that is what they were called.

Did Steve Sipe have anything to say about them?

Funny how he jumps in at his convenience, like when he hopped on an innocent Dirk Nowitzki thread the other day to slam Steve. Where is he on this one?

Where is this other thread, I missed it.  Did you guys shoot Steve an email?  If not shoot him one.  If he doesn't respond, shoot it to me please.  Our search feature absolutely stinks and I can't find that thread (which I'm working on, am going to try to find a nice "search our site" bar that actually works--Nings sucks).

-w

Wascher here is the thread from last week where Steve Sipe jumped in to attack Steve. Steve Cyrkin had commented in that thread so I assumed he saw the comments, but maybe not:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/dirk-nowitzki-signature

Funny, where is Mr. Sipe in this thread? Also, where is he in the 11 page thread Christopher Williams linked below full of Derek Jeter GA certified FORGERIES? 

Thanks Ryan. 

I did put a Google "SEARCH OUR SITE" bar in the right hand column that searches by date first or you can switch your results to relevance.  Hopefully this will help people find things a little easier than Nings search bar.  If you guys notice any problems with it, let me know, it can be tweaked "a little".   The old search bar at the top is still there as well.

Thanks for letting me know too that Steve did chime in.  Just wanted to make sure he saw it.

awesome

It had ads on it, which I didn't realize - so I'm trying to find a different one.  Site really needs a search that works...  Will try to find one this weekend.

Since you have to be a friend to email someone unless you're a moderator (or emailing a mod), a good way to reach someone is to put a comment on their page. Put a link to this discussion, too.

An Ebay seller called "Dirty_Water_Ink" sold a ton of Jeter GA certed forgeries.

you beat me to it Chris, I just found it too.

This has to be due to a staff error, right??  LOL

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service