We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Dolly Parton & James Patterson signed book!!

Be quick!!! 

Sure to sell out pretty quick! 

UK buyers, remember 6.8% cash back with topcashback. Also £5 when you spend £30 and £10 when you spend £50 on WHSmith website with code: BEQUICK

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/run-rose-run-signed-edition/doll...

Tags: Book, Dolly, James, Parton, Patterson, Signed

Views: 42310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’ve gone through PayPal for my foredune won’t have to return them this way saves all the hassle 

why should we return fake products for them to sell to someone else I don’t think so I’ll return them yeah but I’m ripping the signed crap out of it 

Send the autograph page to Dolly with other samples and ask for an authentic hand signed copy.

Which option did you select? Last time I used "item not as described" but needed to return it first at my expense too. 

Item as not discribed I’ve not sent back anything before doing that 

I also put in it that I won’t return them and if I have to I’m taking the fake out just do that man it’s worth a shot 

plus I sent comparisons etc to back it up

PayPal never let me down 

I just hope beckett and jsa etc aren't authenticating these when their clearly auto pen I've seen alot of Florida georgia line cds on ebay with beckett or jsa certs where some of Brian's autos are real but some auto pen, but all of Tyler's are clearly autopen it sucks that crap like this goes on where us collectors and fans keep getting ripped off

Does psa refund people that have purchased fake authenticated items?

They certainly don't. They give an opinion and not a certainty.

No. It's just an opinion, like yours. Or mine.

I'm not for sure if they do or not you'd think they'd be obligated to though if what they certified was proven a 100percent fake

That would likely not be a business model they'd be pleased with. Shareholders first...collectors are not a prime concern IMO. Tertiary maybe. They'll keep customers happy of course, for reassons other than the quality of your collection.

An orchestrated and relentless email onslought can work. Once one of our National Museums stole a postcard design I had submitted and use it for the frontis peice of a text book published by Yale. That use was not contracted, nor credit given for the source image and design, They even used my font. I just kepy invoicing the head of the Museum Board every day. After a several days they paid me what I wanted. Keep writing those letters and use social media. I've heard of some folks settling and keeping this facsimile. Treat it as any other Autopen you might accidentally purchase. Get your money back! This is fraud and intent might well be demonstrated by the number of patterns/templates. I see it as "Dolly" getting a nice interest free loan - how long has it been? Even with returns, how much interest did they make with collectors money?

Here is my copy, bought from WHSmith:

To my eyes, the Dolly definitely looks like an autopen.

The James Patterson I’m not so sure about.  I see variable pressure, tapered ends, and none of the infamous dots.  That said, I’m not as familiar with autopen signatures as some here.

Do we have exact matches for either one or both of these sigs?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service