We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Bob, Dylan

Views: 23365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I could be mistaken, but I believe the Coles edition also had language along the lines of "hand signed" by Bob Dylan

This smells bad, but I’m

going to take the plunge.

Wish me luck!

Right, neither the letter or claim of hand signed here. Not sure what to do, seems weird and of course thinking these may be the autopen stock 

And now Premiere wants in on the action....not sure about these: https://premierecollectibles.com/dylan

It does say Certificate of Authenticity from President of Simon & Schuster though

This is crazy. Did anyone who emailed S&S get a response??? I know it was UK but still curious and I know the US info was listed too. 

“The book is going to be accompanied with a letter from the publisher confirming it is hand-signed by the author.”

What I got from Cole’s

I really can’t see Bob signing that many to be suddenly online for sale in 2 different places at the same time ….. I bet my mortgage these are Indigos cast offs….. I wouldn’t go for either but if you do, go with the premier - it has a certificate of authenticity with the president name of Simon and Schuster on it - who you could probably sue if it all goes tits up! 

Can someone check # of the premiere stock?

Nevermind, I checked and it appears they have 12 currently 

I took the plunge with Premiere.

At least it didn’t say “no returns” like S&S did.

All gone.

Hate to say this late but WELCOME10 for 10% off

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service